Registration (reception) of citizenship in Ukraine
You have continuously lived in Ukraine for the past 5 years and want to have all the rights of a citizen? Perhaps you are married to a citizen of Ukraine for more than 2 years or have you been granted refugee status in Ukraine for 3 years already?
Then you have the opportunity to acquire citizenship by adopting citizenship of Ukraine!
Acceptance of citizenship implies continuous legal residence on the territory of Ukraine for the last five (in some cases two) years, recognition and observance of the Constitution of Ukraine and the laws of Ukraine, knowledge of the state language, the availability of legal sources of livelihood, and most importantly, obtaining an immigration permit to Ukraine.
WHAT BENEFITS WILL YOU GET WHEN RECEIVING UKRAINIAN CITIZENSHIP:
- Formal employment becomes much easier;
- You will be issued an admission that allows you to get a job in the state bodies. authorities, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Prosecutor's Office;
- It is easier to apply for visas to the countries of the European Union and to other countries that have visa-free status agreements with Ukraine.
- Opportunity to participate in elections, run for deputies, as the Supreme Council of Ukraine, and as a deputy of the local council.
- There is an opportunity in diplomatic support, when located anywhere in the world.
So, if you decide to apply for Ukrainian citizenship, please note that this process is quite complicated and lengthy.
OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP OF UKRAINE IS MADE OF:
- Providing advice on all emerging issues relating to the acquisition of citizenship.
- Assistance in the preparation of a complete package of documentation that will be necessary in the implementation of the registration of citizenship of Ukraine.
- Notarial services.
- Representation of the client’s side and sending all documentation to the required authorities.
- Our company will assist you by explaining all the subtleties of the laws of Ukraine and will select for you the most optimal way to solve the problem;
- At the minimum time that you receive approval from you, you will have your citizenship in Ukraine;
- We will provide you with support in all instances and put up the protection of your interests;
- We will find for you the most convenient way to fulfill the goal and develop the most appropriate scheme for obtaining citizenship in Ukraine;
- All required documents will be collected in the shortest possible time;
- We give a 100% guarantee of success, since only highly qualified specialists work in our staff.
ON THE CONDITIONS OF THE LAW "ON THE CITIZENSHIP OF UKRAINE", THE AVAILABILITY OF THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN THE CITIZENSHIP IS UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- In fact of birth;
- With the right soil, which speaks of the likelihood of acquiring citizenship of the country where you were born.
- During the registration of citizenship.
- If there is a renewal of citizenship.
- With adoption.
- During the formalization of custody or guardianship over the child, the child’s placement in a family-type orphanage or a foster family, as well as the transfer of a child caregiver to the family.
- In the course of caring for a person over whom custody is required by decision of the judicial authorities.
- If one or both parents of the child are citizens of Ukraine;
- If paternity or maternity was recognized, or the fact of paternity or maternity was established.
Citizens of another state and non-citizens, who do not have grounds for obtaining citizenship on the principle of blood, are also able to obtain citizenship of Ukraine, but not every foreigner can receive a positive answer about accepting citizenship.
CONDITIONS OF OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP OF UKRAINE:
- The recognition and adherence to the Constitution of Ukraine, along with the laws;
- Lack of citizenship in another country (official renunciation of citizenship of another state is needed);
- To live in the territory of our state for a period of at least 5 years, subject to all legal requirements;
- Possession of an immigration permit;
- Ownership of state language, or his understanding of the amount, allowing to communicate without difficulty;
- Possession of legitimate sources of existence.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP OF UKRAINE:
- The whole process aimed at obtaining citizenship consists of several stages:
- Development and competent preparation of all required documentation in order to obtain citizenship;
- Sending a full package of documentation in the HMS of Ukraine;
- Waiting for a response on a positive decision regarding the acquisition of Ukrainian citizenship through the issuance of a specific decree of the Ukrainian president.
- All documentation submitted by diplomatic organizations or consulates is initially sent to the Foreign Ministry, and then to the Presidential Commission on Citizenship Issues.
WHAT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE CITIZENSHIP TO BE DECORATED:
- Statement regarding the procedure for the adoption of citizenship of Ukraine. (this document is required in duplicate).
- Photos, in the amount of three pieces, size 3.5 * 4.5 cm.
Also required to have one of the documents.
- Declaration of non-citizenship in another state (for non-citizens).
- A written statement from a foreign citizen that if he accepts Ukrainian citizenship, he will renounce his citizenship in another country.
- Application for change of citizenship. It is served by a foreign citizen who is a citizen of the country, providing for the rules of an international agreement with Ukraine on the abolition of previous citizenship at the time of accepting citizenship in our state.
To choose from, one of the following documents:
- It is required to confirm on a documentary basis that a person has lived in our state without a break in the past five years without violating the requirements of the law. This requirement is necessary for foreigners who have entered the country as a foreign citizen. Also, you must additionally attach a photocopy of the passport document;
- Documentary evidence that you live in Ukraine for a period of not less than five years, in addition to this, you must add documentary evidence of the legal basis for entry into our state. This includes a photocopy of a 1947 passport of the former USSR, a photocopy of a non-citizenship travel document, a photocopy of an identity card for traveling abroad;
You also need to selectively any of the documents:
- A photocopy of documentary evidence of admission to immigration to Ukraine;
- A photocopy of the passport of a citizen of the former USSR with a note of registration on the territory of Ukraine, for persons who are citizens of another country who entered Ukraine for permanent residence prior to the adoption of the immigration law, a photocopy of a residence permit;
Also, the choice must provide one of the documents:
- The document, which indicates that the person owns the state. in the language of Ukraine, or knows it in quantity, suited for explanation. This document is capable of issuing the head of the educational institution, the local executive authority of Ukraine, or the executive body of local self-government;
- A photocopy of the certificate, or a photocopy of an extract from the academic list of the diploma, in case the person graduated from the educational institution where the Ukrainian language was taught;
- Documentation testifying to the disability of a person suffering from physical defects (blindness, deafness, dumbness)
- Documentation testifying about the existence of a source of livelihood, according to the legislation in a period equal to the last six years on the date of sending the application for admission to the citizenship of Ukraine. If a person can provide a document that can become evidence that the person has personal financial savings, the amount in the bank account must include no less than 12 minimum subsistence levels that are valid at the time of sending the application;
In addition to the child must provide:
- Photocopy of birth certificate;
- A statement of consent from the child to accept citizenship (if the child is over fourteen years old);
AT WHAT TIME AND AT WHAT COST IS CITIZENSHIP OF UKRAINE FORMED?
In the accelerated mode, this procedure takes a period of one month.
The right to an expedited procedure can be obtained by a person who has a relative who has Ukrainian citizenship, or has previously been a citizen.
The overall process aimed at obtaining Ukrainian citizenship requires a sufficiently long period of time equal to one year. It is possible to shorten the period based on factors (for example, a residence permit has already been approved). All information regarding the complete list of necessary documentation can be obtained from the embassy or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Prices and time of registration of citizenship of Ukraine with the assistance of our specialists are directly dependent on the documentation provided, the urgency of obtaining citizenship and other factors. In order to accurately determine the price, you must call the contact phone number of our company.