Nominal service in Ukraine
You do not wish to be officially registered as the founder of the company and you are interested in the answers to the following questions:
Is there a risk of a nominal foundation?
What are the guarantees of control of the nominal founder?
How to change the nominal founder if necessary?
Any other questions about nominal service?
Welcome to Ukraine provides services for residents of Ukraine, as well as for non-residents in nominal service in Kiev.
Services of the nominal founder will be relevant in the case of:
- at the time of obtaining a work permit
- while searching for a new actual director
- to save incognito to the actual director
- when it is impossible to hold such a position
- for affiliate operations to represent the interests of non-residents
- when the owners of the company do not want to be officially registered as the founders of the company and appear in the registers of legal entities.
- separation from a foreign branch
- no desire to put at stake their reputation, undertaking a risky business project.
These services are provided in order to maintain confidentiality and to protect against inspections from various authorities or organizations.
Using the services of a nominal service, you remain the real owner of your business.
We guarantee that nominal persons will act exclusively in your interests, to carry out all the tasks assigned to them.
For the safety of our customers, we provide additional guarantees, such as the decision of the company to change the founder with an open date, which allows you to change the nominal founder even without his approval and designate another person.
Types of nominal service
The nominal CEO is just the tip of the iceberg. Legal practice implies the availability of other variants of nominal service, since the businessman is assigned tasks that are distinctive from those described. Such services will be needed already at the stage of creating an enterprise, upon obtaining freedom of financial activity or for more correct work of a joint stock company - here the logic of building “nominal” relationships is somewhat different. Alternative options for such services.
It occurs when the real owner requires anonymity, since the presence of a fictitious director post does not allow to hide the name of the current owner - it does not cost to ask for the necessary documentation and find out: “who is the founder of the company”. The nominal founder also benefits businesses whose creation involves more than one founder. The beneficiary has a choice: either look for a real partner (and it’s not clear how long it will take), or agree to have a person in the documents who will play the role of founder and receive limited powers, fixed in the trust agreement.
Since each shareholder of the company is a “little director,” this service is a kind of nominal directorship. A nominee shareholder is appointed to ensure confidentiality. Less commonly, a shareholder is used to gain freedom of maneuver when creating offshores. Example: a nominal shareholder is selected from the citizens of an offshore country, he is given a controlling stake, and this shareholder becomes a “pass” for the business to another country, and to prevent unforeseen circumstances, the general power of attorney will prevent the shareholder from acting.
Nominal bank account
Need a leading offshore business. In theory, a nominal account is an opportunity to dispose of funds to which the beneficiary has rights. In practice, it is a way to open an account in an offshore bank in the name of a local citizen.
Basic documents, rationing duties and responsibility of the director.
- general power of attorney - establishes the responsibility of the nominal director and the right to manage the enterprise. The general power of attorney is signed, as a rule, for 1 year. Legalization of the document occurs through the apostille, and it is made in the name of the owner. Depending on the specific situation, it includes a power of attorney to conduct business on behalf of a legal entity and a power of attorney to manage a bank account.
- letter of refusal is a letter of resignation, which nominee directors draw up at the time of admission to the position, but they do not put a date there. This gives the owner the right to apply his powers if an emergency change of director is needed before the general power of attorney expires.
- trust declaration - is a kind of “agreement of intent” that normalizes future cooperation and delimits the responsibilities of the owner of the company and the nominal director. It states what responsibility the fictitious director bears and what authority he has. Most often, a trust agreement restricts a nominal director in dealing with securities and stocks.
The change of the director of the actual to the nominal is dangerous for the business only if the regulatory documents were not signed. At the same time, well-formed cooperation will give:
A number of advantages, including:
- tax optimization,
- opportunity to protect the reputation
- and expand the authority of business abroad.
- Result of using nominal service:
- optimization of taxation and, therefore, minimization of taxes, while running business in two countries;
- business confidentiality. Such services will protect the reputation from being hit;
- protection from the claims of competitors who have personal dislike;
- a simple way to divide a business and bring its subsidiary abroad;
- opportunities for doing business in countries that require the presence of local citizens among the founders or at the managerial level.
Nominal services with “Welcome to Ukraine”
Those who require a nominal director, Kiev will offer a lot of options. But it is logical and advisable to contact us. We:
We will offer a wide range of selling businesses with a “clean” legal past;
We will solve the problem in a couple of days, and your company will have a nominee director. Kiev does not tolerate delays in business, and “Welcome to Ukraine” takes this into account in its work;
we will help to legally competently draw up a general power of attorney and related documents signed by the nominee director;
We will help you compile the necessary documents defining the rights and bearing the nominal director responsibility
show you how to quickly buy a company with a director;
We will provide services in full compliance with current legislation;
We will provide legal advice and help to conduct market analysis for the offshore business.
and at the same time the cost of the services we provide will be affordable;