Registration of a charitable foundation in Ukraine
Registration of a charitable organization has several advantages:
Lack of authorized capital.
There are no difficulties with accounting
status of a non-profit organization, do not need a certificate of VAT / single tax
You can register a charitable organization on your own, as this is a simple procedure. But, if it is important for you to do it right at the first attempt and not lose time on correcting mistakes that may be made by inexperience, it is better to turn to specialists with experience in this area!
REGISTRATION OF ANY CHARITABLE FUND IS A COMPLEX SERVICE WHICH INCLUDES:
- advising on any pressing issue for the customer;
- drawing up a protocol on the decision on the foundation of the fund;
- drawing up the foundation documents necessary to register the fund;
- carrying out certification procedures for setting documents of a unotarius;
- obtaining an extract from the state register and producing stamps for the fund.
WHAT IS A CHARITABLE FUND?
The Law of Ukraine “On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations” regulates the main areas of activity of the represented funds. In order to establish such an asset, it is necessary to conclude a constituent act, the protocol of the decision taken and approve the charter of the future fund. The charter is the main document of any charitable foundation, since it is in it that the rights, duties, working procedures, the order of dissolution and termination of activities, the distribution of responsibilities among the members of the governing body of the fund are spelled out in detail.
THE MAIN POINTS IN THE CHARTER ARE:
- appointment, replacement, release from their duties members of government bodies;
- making changes to this constituent act;
- control and reporting of asset movements.
The rights and obligations of the fund come into force on the date indicated on the extract from the Unified State Register. In addition, this document (an extract from the register) is the basis for further registration of a charitable foundation with all state funds and the opening of bank accounts.
The founder of a charitable foundation may be any competent natural or legal person, except for public law bodies (for example, representatives of state authorities).
WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF A CHARITY FOUNDATION?
The founders of the foundation, depending on their status, may be required the following types of documentation:
a copy of the passport (or passport) and identification code. In case this code is missing, specialists of our company will be able to receive it.
EDRPOU code and company name (for legal entities).
Remember, in order to create a charitable foundation on your own, you will need to spend more than one hour in queues under the offices, make a dozen photocopied documents, correct more than a dozen mistakes when forming a set of documents.
EXAMPLE OF WORK WITH THE CLIENT:
- design of the application;
- a meeting with a client, a selection of the best way to open a charitable organization;
- preparation of necessary documents for registration;
- registration of a charitable organization in the relevant authorities;
- printing production;
- transfer of all documents to the owner.